The following terms and conditions govern all use of the ipizza.ie website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the “Website”). The Website is owned and operated by Zimplified Media Group (PTY) Ltd in South Africa (the “Company”). The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies and procedures that may be published from time to time on the Website (taken together, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this Agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 15 years old.
Content of the Website
The Website and its content, mainly but not limited to its articles and guides, do not constitute and are not intended to constitute legal advice and do not establish an attorney-client relationship. The Company does not make any warranty about the validity of the content, despite its best efforts to keep the content up to date and as accurate as possible.
- You acknowledge that by submitting your information on a “Contact Form” on the ipizza.ie website that you are providing your data to the Company in order to send you digital communication. You my revoke that contact at any stage.
You agree that the Company, and any parents, subsidiaries, officers, employees or third-party contractors cannot be held responsible for any third-party claim, demand or damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of this Website.
Modification to terms of service
Within the limits of applicable law, the Company reserves the right to review and change this Agreement at any time. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these terms and conditions. Continued use and browsing of the Website after such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
This Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the substantive laws of South Africa. Any controversy, claim, or dispute arising out of or relating to the Agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts of Gauteng, South Africa, the jurisdiction of the South African judicial courts being expressly reserved.
The Company is not liable for any content you provide in the use for your website or associated product, and iPizza handles this material/content/data in good faith and with the express understanding that processing the information is within all the law. Should you supply material/data/information that is commonly known to be illegal we will, as required by law, report such activity to the relevant lawn officials or jurisdictions.
We do not offer refunds on any website orders (including website design, website domains, website and email hosting, graphic design work) accepted and undertaken except under the following conditions:
– iPizza fails to deliver the website is the agreed upon time except where such delays were caused by the Customer. Partial refund for work not completed will be refunded within 30 days from notice. Pro-rata refund will be processed on the remainder of any hosting and/or domain period.
– iPizza ceases operations. Full refund will then be provided within 30 days of notice.
– iPizza agrees to an early cancelation at it’s discretion based on the request of the customer. Refund value at the discretion of iPizza.
– Refusal to work. Should we find the content of the work of such a nature that we do not agree to work with it, or it contravenes either South African or common Irish laws, we will refund less any transactional processing fees for obtaining the payment and refund the payment.
Refusal to work
We retain the absolute and final right to refuse certain projects deemed inappropriate, against our standards or standings or where contravening commonly known laws in either or both South Africa and Ireland. Should such data/material/information only be supplied after we’ve accepted a project based on different specification, we retain the sole right to cancel, whereby refund policies take affect.